Page 148 of 356 pages for Buick SKYLARK 1996 Owner Manual.
4. Press the l and 4 buttons together. Hold them doom Unlocking the “left-Deterrent Feature After 9 until —— shows on the display. Next you will use the Power Loss
secret code number which you have written clown. Enter your secret code as follows; Pam“: no more than
5. Press MIN and ) will appear on the display. l5 soc-ends between steps: 6. Press MIN again to make the last two digits agree I. LDC appears when the ignition is on. with your code.
2. Press MIN and ODD will app-est on the display. T. Press HRS to nuke the foot one or two digits agree 3 with your code.
3. Press AM-FM after you have conﬁrmed that the code matches the secret code you have written down. The display will show REP to let you know that you need to rep-eat Steps 5 “trough T to confirm your 5. 1311555 Alli-FM after you have continued that the secret code. code matches the secnet code you have written down.
a. Press AM—FM and this time the display will show magpiﬁlymmﬁc' "ﬂ‘ca‘mg ”“3 “1'11” ‘5 SEC to let you know that your radio is secure. PE ‘
. Press MIN again to make the Inst two digits agree with your code
4. Press HRS to make the ﬁrst one or two digits agree with your code
If you enter the wrong code eight Linus, [NUP will appear on the display. You will have to wait an hour wiui Ihe ignition on before you can try again. When you try again. you will only have three chances to enter Ilie correct code before I'NOP appears.
if you lose or forget your code. contact your dealer.