Page 160 of 324 pages for Buick PARK AVENUE 1994 Owner Manual.
2. Dampen a clean cluth with mineral Spirliﬁ UT equivalent xttivent.
3. Wipe elttth near the mats! 5ectiene. removing an}r tlirl.
4. Wine dry with clean cloth hei'nre retracting.
5. Make the antenna gr: Lip and drawn by turning the radio nr ignilittn an and tail.
(1. Then repeat it necessary.
Don‘t lubricate the power antenna. Lubricatien eauld damage it.
Bate-re entering an automatic car wash. turn nit your radii: to make the power antenna go down. This will prevent the meet from putt-.teil-iliir getting
damaged. If the antenna ﬁnes not at: dawn when you turn the radio off. it may be damaged or need te be cleaned. in either case, lewer the antenna by hand by earetuliy pressing the antenna dawn.
[Filte rnael prtrtittn tti'ymlr antenna is damaged. you L'ttn easily replace it. See _\-'UIL:IF dealer [or a replacement kit and Follow the ineituctionx in the 1:11