Page 122 of 324 pages for Buick CENTURY 1993 Owner Manual.
1h Set the Clock:
1. With d1: radio on. or off. press SET. The SET indicator will appear on the digital display for ﬁve mom.
1.15m rrrustbogintosetﬂloclocktorhscorrecthourand minute during those ﬁve seconds. Press and hold SCAN mail the correct limo appears on the display.
3. FI'ESS and hold SEEK until the COI'IBCI rrdnute appears on ﬂu: display.
ThPresetRndio Stations: LUseilieloiirerknohETUNEmImeinﬁlostationyou want.
2. Press SET. The SET indicator will appear on the digital screen ﬁor ﬁve seconds.
3. While the SET indicator is displayud. press one of the ﬁve pushbuttons.
4. Repeat Steps. 1-3 foroachofﬁwAM and ﬁveFM stations.
Up to three. additional slalions on each band may be preset by "pan-mg," pushbuttons: I. Turn: in the desired station.
2. Prm SET. and within ﬁve seconds press any two adjacent pushhuttons at the same rims.
3. Thesmtionoanbdmmdinwhen tho sadism pushhuttons are pressed al the same time.